- 1st Check bag No Charge
- 2nd Check Bag $10.00
- 3Rd Checked Bag $20.00
- 4th Checked Bag $30.00
- 5th Checked Bag $40.00
Please present your printed reservation or your phone screen to the drive,along with your government issued ID, upon boarding.
CANCELLATION / REFUND
- Tickets are Non-refundable.
- We require at least 24 hrs notice for rescheduling. The customer call center needs to be contacted for rescheduling.
- There is a $15 surcharge for rescheduling.
- Tickets are valid ONLY for the scheduled date and time that was purchased.
- The Canada Bus is NOT responsible for any lost or stolen tickets.
- The Canada Bus is NOT responsible for your late arrival and NO show-up. Tickets will be void.
- The Canada Bus is NOT responsible for late arrival in connected services due to circumstances that are not within the company`s control.
- One carry-on baggage and one luggage is free per passenger. Additional baggage is $10 per baggage.
- Oversize (snowboards, skis, ski poles etc.) and overweight items are subject to additional charges. Overweight item cannot exceed 23 KG per luggage.
- Passengers should be at the origin stop 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- Federal law does not permit smoking (including vaping and marijuana) in or around any The Canada Bus buses and Locations
- We have ZERO tolerance for ILLEGAL DRUGS, ALCOHOL, WEAPONS, VERBAL OR PHYSICAL ABUSE (toward other passengers and staff) and/or any UNRULY BEHAVIOR. This applies to the buses as well as any offices. You will be asked to leave if this rule is not followed. There will be no refunds if one is either asked to get off the bus or not allowed to board.
- Child Traveling Alone: Minimum Age 15 Years old and parents must send information to Reservation office with full detail of Name, Address, Phone, Email of the Receiving Person @ the pickup Location
Without this information Boarding will be denied
- No animal can be transported on the coaches, * Service Dogs are allowed
*OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Government issued photo ID is required at the time of check in.
- The Canada Bus does its best to provide the service. Service is NOT guaranteed and there may be delay or cancellation caused by different factors (i.e, road closure, mechanical issues or weather). In instances where the cause of delay is The Canada Bus `s fault and the delay is more than 5 hours, passengers are given vouchers (worth 50% of the ticket value originally purchased excluding any taxes and fees) to be used in their next travel with The Canada Bus within one year.
- The Canada Bus is NOT responsible for any inconvenience or expense caused as a result of delays or cancellations.
- The Canada Bus ’ extra space policy requires of purchasing a second seat if a passenger is unable to sit in their seat without encroaching into the next seat or the isle while the armrest is down in the interest of safety and comfort of our passengers.
- Customers are to be sent out notices about updates on their scheduled services on either emails or phone numbers provided at the time of ticket purchase. The Canada Bus is not responsible for any inconvenience if customer does not provide correct email address or phone number.
DAMAGED/LOST/ABANDONED LUGGAGE POLICY
- The maximum baggage liability is $120 per person/ticket. Bike liability is also $100 per adult ticket.
- The Canada Bus will not be responsible for the loss of or damage to checked luggage in excess of stated maximum liability.
- The Canada Bus does not accept liability for loss of or damage to unchecked baggage carried on board, or items that do not comply with our policies stated above.
- Any damage must be reported to The Canada Bus within 24 hours or a claim maybe refused.
- Lost & Found items found onboard our coaches or in one of our office's will be kept for a period of 30 days before being disposed of
PROTECTION OF LUGGAGE
- In an effort to protect all luggage stored under the coach, items should be packed or covered in such a way as to not be damaged during transit or not to damage other luggage. It is important that items of a breakable nature (TV’s) or those that contain pointy (ski poles) or greasy (bike chains) parts are secured by a box, suitable covering, or plastic wrap/bags.
- The Canada Bus reserves the right to refuse any baggage that is not packaged securely. All items must be in a suitable container that is not at risk of being damaged or causing damage. Acceptable baggage includes things like suitcases, duffel bags, toolboxes, trunks, storage containers, and securely taped cardboard boxes.
- To avoid luggage mix-ups, it is recommended that you place a visible identifier/Name Tag on your stored luggage including a luggage tag with your name, address, and phone number. The Canada Bus is not responsible for a passenger picking up the wrong piece of luggage.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your checked luggage is placed in the correct compartment prior to departure. As well, it is your responsibility to remove all personal items brought on to the coach. The Canada Bus will not be responsible for items left behind on the couch or luggage issues as a result of a change in your arrival point.
- Please ensure you clearly advise the representative loading the luggage of your arrival point, to ensure your luggage is placed into the appropriate compartment